Table of Contents
- The bus service will only be provided to College students who demonstrate acceptable standards of behaviour in keeping with the Christian ethos of the College. Ultimately, the behaviour of students is the responsibility of parents. Parents who wish their children to use the bus service are requested to read these conditions with their children. They summarise the standards of behaviour expected of students as described in our Bus Standards and Conditions of Use Policy.
- Parents and students are expected ti be conversant with the standards and conditions of the full Bus Standards and Conditions of Use Policy.
- Parents are expected to deliver their students ti their stop five minutes earlier than the timetable in the morning, and be at the stop five minutes prior to the scheduled afternoon time for collection.
- The driver’s instructions are to be adhered to at all times.
- Fighting, bullying, arguing, bad language, moving around the bus whilst it is in motion, leaning or hanging out of bus windows will not be tolerated.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink (except for water) is to be consumed on the bus.
- We will provide each student with a card that is to be used to tag on and off the bus. It will then be the ongoing responsibility of parents to ensure that their children have a valid card, which is to be presented to the driver when boarding the bus.
- Families who wish to terminate their bus application should advise the Business Office of this decision.
- The bus timetables may be changed from time to time. When this occurs, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact affected families. Please refer to the BusMinder app for the most up to date schedule.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, accidents, or extreme weather, we reserve the right to vary transport arrangements for students. Whilst every effort is made to contact parents about these changes, it may not always be possible to do so in advance.
- Casual vacancies may not be available if buses are filled to capacity.
- Bus fees may increase periodically in line with the cost of providing this service.
Use the form below to apply for bus passes for your students. Please note that the Terms and Conditions and Schedule of Bus Fees outlined above form part of this application.