Music tuition is available to all students at all College. If you would like to enrol your child for tuition, please complete and return this form to the IMP Administrator, Melinda Younger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a separate form is required for each student that you wish to enrol. Please contact the IMP Administrator at email@example.com if you have any queries, wish to learn more about instrument hire, or to express interest in tuition for an instrument not listed on this page.
1. Students may not commence or withdraw from tuition without written notice from a parent/guardian on the appropriate enrolment or withdrawal form.
2. Fees for the program are charged at the following annual rates; subject to confirmation:
3. Fees are calculated annually and debited each Term to the family’s school account.
4. A limited number of College-owned instruments are available for hire on a first come, first served basis. The available instruments include clarinet, flute, saxophone, trumpet and trombone. Please speak to the IMP Administrator for more information.
5. In agreement with the individual Music Tutors, the above fees allow for 4 missed lessons over the School Year for things such as sports carnivals, events etc. Unless exceptional circumstances exist, credit for missed lessons outside of these reasons are not applicable.
6. Requests to withdraw from the Program must be received as below:
7. Outside these dates, another four weeks of tuition will be given and charges before lessons will cease. Special considerations may be granted under extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the IMP Coordinator.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, please notify the IMP Coordinator and Tutor directly before 8:00am on the day of the lesson to enable the lesson to be rescheduled.
To enrol your child in the Instrumental Music Program (IMP), applications for enrolment must be received by the following dates. Please tick to indicate when you would like your child to start (subject to places available):
Powered by BetterDocs