Table of Contents
- We will advise you, in writing, of the details of the Rehoboth Christian College Payment Plan (RCCPP) drawing arrangements (amount; frequency; commencement date) at least seven calendar days prior to the first drawing.
- Where the due date falls on a non-business day, we will draw the amount on the next business day.
- We will advise you at least ten days prior regarding any change in the amount drawn by way of direct debit installments.
- We reserve the right to cancel the RCCPP drawing arrangements if three or more drawings are returned unpaid by your nominated financial institution and to arrange with you an alternative payment method.
- If there are insufficient funds in your account to meet a payment on the due date, any charges raised by your financial institution as a result of the returned transaction will be debited to your account.
- You may terminate the RCCPP drawing arrangements at any time by providing us with written notice. Such notice should be received at least ten business days prior to the due date of the next scheduled payment.
- You may top up payment of a drawing under the RCCPP by providing us with written notice. Such notice should be received by us at least ten business days prior to the due date of the next scheduled payment.
- You may request change to the drawing amount and/or frequency of the RCCPP drawings by advising us of your requirements no less than ten business days prior to the next scheduled payment.
- Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly (outside of the RCCPP arrangements), you may take the matter up directly with us in the first instance, or with your nominated financial institution.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a drawing on its due date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the account signing instruction held by the financial institution where the account is based.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if the account nominated by you to receive the RCCPP drawings is transferred or closed.
- It is your responsibility to arrange with us a suitable alternative payment method if you wish to cancel the RCCPP drawings.