Table of Contents
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When completed by a student and his or her parent/guardian, it becomes a legally binding contract.
- The contract must be completed by the student user and a parent or legal guardian before we will provide the student with a locker and padlock.
- By completing this contract, students and parents agree to abide by the following conditions. Students are required to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents.
- Students will have the choice of receiving a College padlock or they may purchase their own padlock. The College padlock will be issued on receipt of a completed contract and this padlock will remain the property of the College. The loss of the College padlock will incur a charge of $80, which is the cost of a replacement lock. This cost will be charged to the parent’s College account.
- Students accept responsibility for their locker and padlock and understand that the College does not accept responsibility for any belongings kept inside the lockers. Students are strongly advised not to keep valuable items in their locker, especially over weekends or holidays.
- Students accept that if their locker is left open and anything is taken from the locker the College cannot be held responsible for this loss.
- Students understand that they must not deface their locker with stickers or any other items.
- Lockers must be cleared at the end of every Term, the padlock removed and kept by the student during the holidays, and the locker left open. The College is sometimes visited by unwelcome guests during holiday breaks, and lockers are often a target. At the end of the year, the College padlock must be returned to the Administration Office, otherwise an $80 fee will be incurred.
- The College reserves the right to search lockers at any time.