18 May 2009
23 September 2019
Senior Leadership Team
Staff, parents, students
National Principles 1-4, 8, 10
Rehoboth Christian College believes that high dress standards and adherence to the College uniform are important.
1. The full support of parents ensuring that students have all the correct uniform items and wear the uniform correctly each day is very important. Parents sometimes request in a note sent with the child that permission be given for the child to wear some non-uniform item for a period of time because it may not be convenient for the parent to obtain a replacement item for financial or other reasons. Unfortunately the College cannot give permission for this except for a brief emergency situation, such as for one day.
2. It is a condition of enrolment at Rehoboth that students will wear full and correct College uniform at all times. If financial reasons are cited for not having the full and correct uniform, please contact your Campus Office, who will make arrangements to assist you to obtain the item on a confidential basis.
3. All uniform items, with the exception of footwear and socks, must be obtained from one of the College’s uniform shops. The Uniform Shop at the Kenwick Campus is available for the purchase of new uniform items, as well as facilitates online ordering. Second-hand uniform items may be purchased from the Second-Hand Uniform Shop. Opening hours for both shops are available from the College website.
1. The wearing of school uniform is compulsory for all students.
2. The procedures and criteria outlined in the uniform handbooks are taken to form part of this policy.
3. Student uniforms shall be determined by the Senior Leadership Team after consultation. Accordingly:
- Principals shall not fail to consult with the parent body regarding major uniform changes;
- Principals must consult with the leadership team prior to determining the uniform;
- Principals shall have due regard to corporate image, college ethos, ACE culture, financial and social impact of changes;